Students participating in the interscholastic program or any competition/performance are to be governed by the rights, protections, and responsibilities prescribed by the YES Prep Public School and the Athletic Handbook.
Students who participate in the Houston Charter Athletic League or competition/performance are required to meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules of HCAL and YES Prep Public Schools, students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and sporting manner toward all persons associated 91 with the athletic program (i.e., conduct becoming to an athlete—such as fairness, courteous manner, and graceful acceptance of results).
- Varsity Girls Soccer
- Varsity Boys Soccer
- Varsity Boys Basketball
- Varsity Girls Basketball
- Varsity Boys Volleyball
- Varsity Girls Volleyball
- Middle School Girls Soccer
- Middle School Boys Soccer
- Middle School Girls Volleyball
- Middle School Girls Basketball
- Middle School Boys Basketball
- Cross Country
- Varsity Boys Soccer – Gavino Portales
- Varsity Boys Basketball – Kellen Hayes
- Varsity Girls Basketball – Cedric Palmer
- Varsity Boys Volleyball – Isabella Thomas
- Varsity Girls Volleyball – Mona Salcido
- Middle School Girls Volleyball and Middle School Girls Basketball -Justine Price
- Middle School Boys Basketball- Samantha Barlow
- Cheer – Maranatha Hawkins
- Cross Country – James Mack
For more information about each team's schedule, roster, practices and more, click the button below.