¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
- Monday, Sept. 6: No School for Students or Staff
- Thursday, Sept. 9: SAT Parent Night from 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday, Sept. 10: COVID 19 Vaccine Clinic with India House from 11:00a.m.-3:00p.m.
- Thursday, Sept.16: Senior Parent Night 5:00pm-6:00pm
Quarter 1 Progress Reports:
Progress Reports are available on Skyward.
COVID 19 Vaccine Clinic:
YES Prep Brays Oaks along with India House and Hope Clinic will be providing a FREE COVID 19 Vaccine Clinic on Friday, September 10th from 11:00a.m to 3:00p.m.
- Vaccines are free of charge.
- No documentation is needed for the vaccine.
- Parents will need to accompany children between the ages of 12-17.
- Students that are 18 years old or older do NOT need a parent with them.
- The Pfizer vaccine will be given.
- We do request that you complete this short form so that we know how many people to expect.
- Students can be checked out of school to go to the Vaccine Clinic.
Class of 2022 Senior Parent Night:
All parents and students of the Class of 2022 are required to attend this Zoom meeting.
Place: Zoom (link to be provided soon)
Topics to be Covered: College Application process, financial aid, SAT School Day, Senior Fees