¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
- Wednesday, Oct. 27: Report Cards Issued on Skyward
- Thursday, Oct. 28: Student v. Staff Volleyball Game after school
- Friday, Oct. 29: Spirit Dress Day: Halloween
- Saturday, Oct. 30: Unified Tutorials 8:30am-12:30pm
- Thursday, Nov. 4: Quarter 2 IPR (progress report) #1 Issued on Skyward
- Friday, Nov. 5: Staff Professional Development- No School for Students
- Students may wear costumes for Halloween on Friday, Oct. 29
- All costumes must be within the school dress rules
- Normal shoes must be worn for safety reasons
YES Prep has partnered with the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation to develop and deploy a modern Family Portal. This Family Portal is a user-friendly way for you to access and understand your student’s progress and communicate with their teachers. The Family Portal will provide you with key data related to your child’s success, including grades, missing assignments, attendance, and behavior, in one location and will support in-app chat, email, and live translation for more than 60 languages.
We are excited to let you know that the Family Portal is now live, and we encourage you to log in and explore the portal and its features. Check your email inbox for login instructions and your temporary password sent out on 8/16. If you did not receive an email, simply follow the steps under "Set up account" on the Family Portal Help page.
You can access the Family Portal HERE. Please let us know of any suggestions or problems you have by clicking the blue “?” icon and selecting “Help/Resources”
Our Brays Oaks Cross Country Teams competed in District Races last weekend! Wilmer, Benjamin, & Devaughn all placed in the top 20! They will compete at City Regionals this weekend.
Basketball Tryouts Start Monday
Middle School Tryout Schedule
- Monday, 10/25 at 4:15pm
- Wednesday, 10/27 at 4:15pm
Varsity Girls Tryout Schedule
- Monday, 10/25 at 5:15pm
- Tuesday, 10/26 at 6:30am
- Friday, 8/29 at 6:30am
Varsity Boys Tryout Schedule
- Wednesday, 10/27 at 6:15am
- Thursday, 10/28 at 6:15am
- Friday, 10/29 at 6:15am