¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
- Wednesday, Sept. 15-October 15: LatinX Heritage Month
- Tuesday, Sept. 21: Varsity Volleyball Away Game vs. Harmony School of Ingenuity
- Thursday, Sept. 23: Middle School Volleyball vs. Harmony School of Excellence
- Friday, Sept. 24: Varsity Volleyball vs. YES Prep West
- Friday, Oct. 1: Early Dismissal Day for Students (12:48pm)
Quarter 1 Progress Report #2:
Progress Report #2 is available on Skyward.
Celebrating LatinX Heritage Month
For the next several weeks we will be celebrating LatinX Heritage Month!
- Each week there will be a Spirt Dress Day on Thursday. The first one is Jersey Day on Thursday, September 23rd.
- On Tuesday, Oct. 12, any girl that would like to show off their Quinceanera Dress at lunch is invited to!
- On Thursday, Sept. 30th there will be a Virtual Family Loteria Night! The big prize will be a family dinner voucher.
- Keep posted for more events!
Destructive Tik Tok Challenge:
Families, there is currently a Tik Tok challenge circulating social media which highlights the theft of items from school buildings, specifically items like soap dispensers, toilet paper, clocks, fire extinguishers, signs, classroom supplies, etc. There is also another Tik Tok trend / challenge which is plastering the bathroom with Kool-Aid or food coloring.
Please talk to your student about the inappropriateness of depicting these trends for the purpose of posting videos on social media. Please also enforce with your student that if items are removed from the school building or vandalized, all appropriate consequences from the handbook will apply.
While we welcome the use of social media to have a positive influence, we appreciate your support in helping us enforce the student code of conduct in this regard. If anyone sees or hears something, please report it to a staff member. Feel free to contact your student's Dean of Students if you have any questions or concerns.
Legacy Clinic Update
If you would like your child to see the nurse at Legacy, an appointment needs to be made beforehand. If there is availability, the student can be seen that day, but no walk-in appointment will be accepted. To make an appointment, you can call 281-628-2080.