¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
- 9/15-10/15: LatinX Heritage Month Celebrations
- Tuesday, 10/5: Varsity Girls Volleyball @ Gulfton
- Thursday, 10/7: Student Government Blood Drive on Campus (9:00am-2:30pm)
- Friday, 10/8: Varsity Volleyball Home Games @ Brays Oaks
- Monday 10/11: Tuesday, 10/12: Common Assessments
- Monday, 10/11: National Coming Out Day
- Tuesday, 10/12: Varsity Volleyball Home Games
- Wednesday, 10/13: SAT School Day for 12th Grade
- Thursday, 10/14: YES Prep College Fair for 11th & 12th Grades
- Friday, 10/15: No School for Students: Staff Professional Development
- Monday, 10/18: No School for Staff or Students (Fall Holiday)
Quarter 1 Progress Report #2:
Progress Report #2 is available on Skyward.
Celebrating LatinX Heritage Month
For the next several weeks we will be celebrating LatinX Heritage Month!
- Spirit Dress Days:
- Thursday, 10/7: Wear Red to Support DACA!
- Thursday, 10/14: Cultural Dress Day
- Friday, 10/8: Quinceanera Dress Fashion Show during lunches
- Thursday, 10/14: LatinX Heritage Lesson Day in classes
- Students will be taking Common Assessments on Monday, 10/11 and Tuesday, 10/12
- Make up exams will take place on Wednesday, 10/13 if a student misses an exam on Monday or Tuesday
- It is very important for students to take these exams. Please make sure to get students to school on time on these days.
Fall Break Holiday for Students:
- There will be no school for students on Friday, 10/15 so that staff can attend professional development meetings.
- There will be no school for staff or students on Monday, 10/18 for Fall Break
Legacy Clinic Update
If you would like your child to see the nurse at Legacy, an appointment needs to be made beforehand. If there is availability, the student can be seen that day, but no walk-in appointment will be accepted. To make an appointment, you can call 281-628-2080.